Another Boomerang With The Whole Watchman's Journal Team

 Another Boomerang With The Whole Watchman's Journal Team

I was honoured and blessed to be on with sisters, Diana Larkin, Patty Teichroew and new member of the Watchman's Journal team, Callie Simons. 

Patty had some powerful Words from the Lord and showed the meaning of a prophet's courage, by standing on the Word the Lord revealed to her, even though what she was told didn't manifest how most of our expectations were focused.

Callie has a massive heart I could feel for those woman, and generally people, that are in abusive relationships or situations, but I believe the work the Lord will have her doing, serving those in these current circumstances, will be on a larger scale then she could even comprehend. 

Diana, what can I say about sweet Diana? I don't have to say much a part from she is the essence of the tangible love of the Father, that brings us all together, not just the ministry team, but the whole congregation and those that partner with her on different platforms and ministries. 

Again, I am honoured to be among those that shine the Lord's presence so powerfully I can't help but be inspired and in awe of who He truly is.

God bless and love to you all.


 


Comments

Popular Posts