Davos, Angel & Eves Drops Visions During Intercession 15.01.2024

 Davos, Angel & Eves Drops Visions During Intercession 15.01.2024

Davos Vision

I was sent a message from Natalie that a prophetess needed prayers. I was on the phone with Peggy so asked her if we could pray together. We did.

As we prayed I saw Davos. I saw a huge building that had columned pillars at the front with steps leading up to a door.

I see a massive black crack in the building's foundation and knew that there was going to be an avalanche that would follow.

Behind it to the right in the distance was a snow covered mountain. On top of the building was a statue looking demon. It looked like it was half man half woman with long straight hair, claws on its feet and hands and had fangs. It was made of the same material as the building. It looked at me and then flew away.

I am now in the building and it is dark. I see a stage, diagonally to my left and the room curved around to the right. There were two levels, like a balcony. On the ground level to my left I see the tops of the outlines of the back rests of the seats in front of the stage.

I then know there is a high level witch in this building.

I then see a pair of glasses being smashed. I then see a fist pulling away from the glasses. I hear the Lord say and see it written over the top of what I was seeing, in thin grey writing, " Smashed glasses, Smashed glasses," three times. I then see Noah false prophet's face, his right side closest to me.

I then see men in black suits running towards a door at the back of the building. The door is engulfed in black, orange flames and the only way out was through the fire.
I had a knowing that the fire would cause a burning away of lies, plans, weapons and evil. The men that chose to go through the fire would be set free after doing so.

I am now outside the front door of the building and I see from my left a thick, dark brown wooden four by four drop down onto an iron latch that was on the door.
I then see a prophet's staff in a left hand hit on the door twice with two loud bangs.

I then see the two end pillars in front of the building melt into the form of mushy concrete and fall. 

I am now shown a pencil drawing of a goat man sat on the floor with his legs crossed, pointing to the sky, with a pentagram in front of him. It was in a thick black pencil frame. I knew this belonged to a book and the page was on the right side. I then see underneath it, writing in black. I then saw an index finger and a thumb that belonged to a right hand. The finger and thumb had black nail varnish on the nails. I was shown closer and saw a deep, darker pearl purple that could just be seen. The index finger was then moving from left to right, underneath the writing.
I then hear "false bible!"

Angel Vision

As Peggy and I carry on, I see another vision in the style of a painting or coloured drawing of an angel walking diagonally towards me on light brown coloured land with a body of water either side of him, but the way the water was positioned looked like where the wings should of been.

I had a knowing that whatever was behind me, that was going to try and stop this angel was going to fail as he calmly walked but was focused.
I see vivek float to the top of a body of water wearing a black suit, white shirt and black tie, face down and limp. He looked like he had drowned.

I asked Peggy if there was a large body of water in Iowa and she said no but shared a map. On the map, the colour of the land mass was the same colour as what the angel was walking upon (light brown).

There was lots of rivers that looked like veins, running up from the bottom right of the map to the top left, through the capital of the state.
The river of Mississippi is on the bottom right where a prophet put the water and sand from Israel in it.

I then had knowledge that the angel would travel across the whole country, through the vein of America and there would be no stopping the breaking of the foundations the enemy had laid on and in the land.





Comments

  1. I saw this Live and Know you have more downloads on this ! Im in prayer seclusion til Oct and saw YOU today . Im ready to mobilize , more on both of these subjects today and above ! Today , I sent in a trafficking dream to D Lab , I’m working more on that info .AMEN .. Lets ROLL 🌟🔥🌟Maritia B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts