An Education For An Invasion Dream Part 1 - 21.12.2023 - 11:48

I am going to visit my old secondary school (Turnpike) but I had to board a plane to get there.

The plane is packed and has both my parents in it, Jesse and Cathy Duplantis, Barry Wunsch and Julie Green. I know there are others. 

We are now at the school and it is being used to host a Christian conference, but it was also being used as a remembrance service as people were paying their respects. I see Jesse and Cathy wearing all black attire.

I am standing on a slope driveway that runs down the side of the school, to the bottom of the car park, and behind that is a sports hall. There was so many people there. It had a buzz about the place. People were talking with one another and eating. There was some children running around. Barry is stood to my right, in front of me talking to someone and to my left, Jesse and Cathy are doing the same. I know my parents have been doing the same, but are now heading back up the slope and I turn to follow them.

I am now standing in front of an air hostess, and give her a ticket. She smiles at me and points me to where my seat was. The plane isn't as full as it was when I arrived on it. I am carrying a red hand held bag and store it in the overhead compartment. 

I am now sat in the middle aisle. This plane is modern and pristine. It was large and was creamy white coloured. so clean.

There was a lady sat in the row in front of me, one seat to the right. All the other seats in her row are empty. She had short black hair. I lean forward a little, and I'm listening to her speak but I see there is no one sat next to her to speak to. I remember thinking to myself, "This is odd" as it looked like she was intently speaking to someone sat next to her on her right yet, no one was sat there.

She says," I have represented Barry, he is a lovely man and I have represented many others in the court." 

The woman then begins to talk about the corrupt court systems in the world. 

The woman then starts to break out weeping, as she explains the reason for doing so. It was for the genuine love that Barry, and others like him have for the people. I wanted to comfort her as her expression touched my heart. She turns towards me and I say to her, "I have just been with Barry and everything you have just said is true." She smiles as she continues to sing his praises and then asks me, "Where is he?" I answer her, "I don't know but somewhere on the plane." The woman then gets up from her seat and goes down the aisle to my left behind me.

To be continued...



Comments

Popular Posts