What A Perfect Assignment

What A Perfect Assignment

I had the privilege of serving the body of Christ and relaxing with the family in America.

Here is a short video with sister Diana, Peggy and brother John going over some of the miracles and wonders we had experienced throughout the period of time.

I want to thank Natalie, John, Steve, Shelly, Russell, Christian, Kelsey, Nathan, Julie, Timothy, Rose, Natasha, Tess, Lynn, Marc, Tom, Randy, Jill, Cathy, Matie, April and so many more people I was blessed to meet, but above all, I thank You Lord for revealing to me this side of You in my life that I will never forget.

God bless you all!



Comments

  1. Ash it was wonderful to see you “in the flesh” again, and so fun to do a short video with you in person! I thank our Father for this amazing opportunity! Love you, Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was blessed to be with you all sister. Can't wait until the next time. Love you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts