Eves Droppers Vision - 15.01.2024

Eves Droppers Vision - 15.01.2024

I then see a man sat on a chair in an office with an earpiece on and in his left ear, a black keyboard in front of him, a black four drawer filling cabinet with silver handles to his right, a window into another office directly behind what he was looking at and a wooden brown door with a window either side of it to his left.

Peggy and I encouraging him to leave and that he was loved. God then said he was to not speak to anyone and just go home. He said to exit out the door to his left and get into his car. He said that when he got into his car and started to drive he would cry but he was going to be okay and He would show him what to do.

I see the man, what after felt like a few minutes, take the white earpiece out of his left ear, get up and go to the door. I then see him in a car parking lot sat in his car crying.

I then saw a woman that I knew was 26 years old. She had straight black long hair and a dark black suit jacket on. She put the white ear piece on. She had a brown leather looking bag on the floor to her right in front of the filling cabinet. The bag had a gold looking clasp on it.

The Lord encouraged me to tell her all that I was seeing and that she thought she was serving god but she is not and the orders she is following are from ones above her that serve a false god. The Lord then showed me she had some fear and I felt like she was feeling stuck. The Lord then said, " I know you speak Hebrew." 

I now know someone from behind her, to her right either leans over or comes to her side, and started typing 0's and 1's on the right keypad of the keyboard. The Lord said, "That isn't going to work."



Comments

Popular Posts