Walk Out The Dream PT3 - 17.04.2024 - 08:45

 Walk Out The Dream PT3 - 17.04.2024 - 08:45

I am in a dark hall or sports hall with a stage at the opposite end, with the stage lights on. 

I am stood at the back of the hall and see three aisles of seats. The seats are made of cheap plastic, had no armrests and were brown. It's a small place.

I walk to my left and I can hear a violinist playing some beautiful music with other musicians. I am not focused on the stage. 

I continue to walk along the back wall, along the aisles of seats and get to the far left. I walk down that row and the same woman from the shop is a couple of rows in. She is sat in a chair with three to four children. 

I have this urge, want and love in me. I want to sit with them. I want to protect them. I want to love on all of them. I want to provide for all of them. I want to be with all of them.





Comments

Popular Posts