Walk It Out Dream PT2 - 17.04.2024 - 08:45

 Walk It Out Dream PT2 - 17.04.2024 - 08:45

I am in a small shop. It looked like a charity shop. There was a lot of used furniture and trinkets. All looked second hand.

I am on a staircase with a brown wooden banister/handrail to my right. I'm holding onto it with my right hand. 

I am looking down and see a lady outside the large shop window. She is holding a phone and having a conversation while looking into the window. She had fair skin, late twenties-early thirties and long curly brown hair. 

She is having a conversation and sounds very loving, sweet and very forgiving but I know the person on the other end of the call doesn't respect her. 

I don't hear the person, but understand from the way she responds, she doesn't feel respected.

She ends the call.



Comments

Popular Posts