Joe Rogan In A Restaurant Dream - Journal Entries - Confirmations - 02.08.2023 - Home

 Joe Rogan In A Restaurant Dream - Journal Entries - Confirmations - 02.08.2023 - Home 

I was in a restaurant talking to Joe Rogan.

The restaurant was a mobile, futuristic "pop up" one that transformed (just like one of the characters from transformers) into a trailer or truck vehicle and could drive and even hover to a different location.

We were sat at a table near the bar area. The waiter was behind the bar serving but we already had food in front of us. I can't remember what we had but it was more of a snack instead of a full meal.

I asked him some questions about the UFC and some fighters, his thoughts and experiences about some of them.

He was answering in a relaxed manner and was polite. I noticed he didn't seem to be interested in what I was asking or what I had to say. 
I remember he never asked me a single question and I was thinking to myself, "for a pod cast host to not ask questions, that's extremely odd."

We continue to sit there and make small talk then we both said we needed to go and wished each other the best and left.

I stayed outside watching the mobile restaurant transform into a truck looking vehicle and hover off. I thought "that is cool." I then say to myself regarding Joe, "that was odd and we didn't seem to have much to talk about."

04.08.2023

I was scrolling through telegram and as I did so, I came across a post with a video of Joe Rogan in it.

He was speaking some truth bombs. I was reminded I have just had a dream about him. 
Please give me more revelation regarding Your dream Lord, to me or my brothers and sisters.

The Lord speaks. "The reason why you and Joe didn't have a lot to say was because sure, you asked him questions about his job and the sport he has a passion for, but you didn't speak or minister to what I have revealed to his heart. The truth of the world as he knows it, and to some degree, operates within really is.

This new truth is what is coming more to the forefront of his heart and you will see him, and some of his guests speak more boldly about it. 

I will use his mic to show who is truly evil, and I will use his mic to show who is truly Love, Light, and Life."

Thank You Lord. I have asked Holy Spirit to minister to his heart even more.

30.08.2023 

I come across the video of Joe Rogan interviewing Oliver Anthony. The Lord said it and its HAPPENING!!!

Comments

  1. I saw that interview to .... Joe has come allng way since covid! Have a beautiful day .... Kama'aina Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He most certainly has sister. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. I love this- great reminder to ask the important questions!
    It's been on my heart lately to pray for these people with such huge followings that are finally coming into the light. Can only imagine how they'd be used by God!
    Recently Tucker Carlson was on with Joe Rogan and it was a really good interview also- you can see how close they are to getting it, just keep searching for the truth!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Amber, the Lord amazes me how He ministers to those that have been wondering in the wilderness. God bless you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts