Show Down Between The Dragon & The Prophet Vision - 09.03.2024 - 23:50 - Gatehouse

 Show Down Between The Dragon & The Prophet Vision - 09.03.2024 - 23:50 - Gatehouse

I see a vision of a man with his back towards me standing in front of a dragon's face. The dragon is so gigantic.


I only see the nostrils, bridge of the nose and the eyes. It filled the whole view. The man looked like a tiny figure.
It looked like the man was standing on a dark stone or rock, rigged and broken.
I look at the nostrils and then the eyes of the dragon again. There was just fire and blackness.
The dragon was intensely staring at the man. He didn't blink.

My view now appears to draw back, the dragon still taking the majority of the scene. The man appears even more tiny. I now notice the scenery at the sides of the dragon. I see tall buildings and skyscrapers.

The dragon then drawers back, and lifts it's head and long neck up, then comes down mightily on the man and swallows him. The whole time the man did not flinch as he held a dark brown wooden staff in his left hand, even when the dragon came slamming down on him. The dragon then lifts it's head up again.

I now see scaly, yellow, orange light in front of me and to my sides. On the outside of the sides, I see what looks like glowing lava. It looked like I was in a tunnel with the underbelly of a tortious for walls. I appear to be shooting down this tunnel.

I am now looking at the dragon again from a distance. I suddenly see a blue, silver lighting bolt shoot out of the chest area of the dragon going into the sky and the ground. 

The dragon lifts it's head up, whipping it's long neck into the air and opens it's mouth towards the sky. It then comes crashing down to the ground and destroys everything around it. It falls.

I then hear the Lord say, 'The prophet will take down the dragon.'



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts