Assassins Dream - 11:55hrs - 11.01.2024

 Assassins Dream - 11:55hrs - 11.01.2024

I see a black night sky and it is raining. 

I see two vehicles which are both black and one is tailing another. There are two lanes on a highway the vehicles are traveling on. The car following was on the outside lane near the separation barrier from the other oncoming traffic lanes. The rain is spraying off the wheels of the vehicles and road. 

I feel like I'm watching an opening of a movie. I know there is music playing dramatic and thrilling in the background.

The vehicle in front is governmental. I move slowly from the front of the car and see the Cadillac badge then the driver behind the wheel. I then move slowly and see the head lights, then through the windscreen of the car following.

I see a fat man that looks like Robbie Coltrane sat in the passengers seat and driving the car, a woman that looks like Oprah but also Jennifer Lopez.

The man in a focused tone says, "Are you ready to do this?" The woman looking straight ahead with both hands on the steering wheel says "Yes." I hear the engine of the car speed up.

I then slowly move to the right as they go out of view. I then hear two gun shots. I then hear an exchange of gun fire.

I now see both the fat man and the woman running up an incline which has the highway below it. They are really struggling as they run trying to breath.

They come to a single, big, very thick bushy tree and are now sitting up against it. 

The fat man doesn't look like Robbie Coltrane anymore but Chris Christie. The woman now looks like Fanny Willis.

As they sit under this bushy tree, they continue to breath heavily, while I can hear dogs barking in the background and a large number of men shouting and and communicating with each other.

With very dry humour, the fat man is doing something with a rifle and says, "I can't believe you messed this up" to the woman.

He is trying to frantically do something with his rifle while also trying to talk and take the seriousness out of the situation. 

The woman isn't breathing as heavy as the man, but I can see she is trying to keep as calm as possible, but I know she is really panicking inside.

In a direct voice, she is going through questions with the man, checking he has certain things ready and knows what the plan is, like checking off a list. 

She then says, "Make sure we direct them this way so we have a clear firing point."

The man still focused on readying his rifle, responds in a calm but direct tone, "Yes my love, if they come this way, we are all in trouble."

I am now looking from behind the tree. The man is sat down leaning against the tree on the right side and the woman on the left. I start seeing search lights coming from the bottom of the incline.

The sound of men and dogs are becoming louder and clearer.

The man then says looking at the the woman, as there is a flash of light, "Are you ready to bump uglies and take these f#ers out?" There is no response from the woman. He looks over at her quickly, then focuses on his rifle again. I then hear the word, "Bleed out" come from the bottom of the incline. 

The woman is now slanted over with her head bowed down, leaning to the right.

I hear the sound of the man cocking his rifle. 

I now see him lift the rifle up, and then I follow the barrel of the rifle from a side view and continue down it, moving left. 

I now hear the men at the bottom of the incline and dogs barking very clearly and see, really closely, two dogs run past me from my left to right. I can hear their collars rattling and some growling. I hear one gun shot.



Comments

Popular Posts