Waves Word 01.01.2024

Waves Word 01.01.2024

"THE WAVES ARE COMING IN!

One set will be from the storm I send that will destroy the lie of this world and it's structures. The other waves will be the tide washing it away, for when My tide comes back in, there will be a peace, healing, restoration, truth, joy and life that will wash over the nation's land, over it's soul and over it's people.

I SAID ALL FLESH! 

Brace for the waves. For I am coming, I am sending and I am riding, riding the enemies of the Lord DOWN!
Brace for impact. For you will not taste the salt of the water at first, but I will and then you will."

Confirmation 02.01.2024

I am listening to brother Kent Christmas this morning and the Lord spoke through him about the flood and waters.

Comments

  1. The California coast has had high surf advisories for the past 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the wave that hit but didn't know about the warnings. God bless you friend and happy new year!

      Delete
    2. Congratulations on joining Diana's team. Happy 2024!

      Delete
    3. Thank you my friend and God bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts