Keyhole Tunnel Vision 30.12.2023 03:30am

 Keyhole Tunnel Vision 30.12.2023 03:30am

After I went to the bathroom and got back into bed, I closed my eyes while I had John Redenbow playing in the background with "dreams of the bible" series.

I then see a circle shape that looked like a tunnel. I was moving back, away from the tunnel and I noticed the wall frames at the sides. They looked almost wooden with tiny rays of moon light coming through tiny gaps.

As I move back, I can see a path on the ground getting wider. I am now standing at the entrance of the tunnel and path. The path then has a line that joins the opposite sides together at the end of the path.

I then zoom out slightly and see an image of a "keyhole."

Confirmation

I am currently sat in the coffee shop and  the time is 08:57. I am reading "The Josiah Manifesto" by Johnathan Cahn (Page 181).

This passage is talking about "the Josiah moment" for each of us as Christians.

"It is now time to take the "KEY" provided by the mystery and open up the template, the blueprint, the guide, the manifesto, and the answer concerning how we are to live, to stand, and to prevail in the present hour and in the days yet to come."

The keyword being in the first sentence, "Key."

I saw the keyhole, the tunnel, underground, where we know the sacrificing of God's heritage takes place. This chapter is about abortion in America and breaking down the alters in Josiah's day. Roe vs Wade is just the beginning. The enemy will continue to hide what they are doing underground. We must break the alters.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed Rabbi's appearance on The Prophetic Report, discussing this book, Brother Ash! I appreciate your prophetic dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I finished the book yesterday and it was amazing. God bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts