Gold In The Swamp 10.12.2023

Gold In The Swamp 10.12.2023

I am looking at a swamp, lots of tall dead trees deep in muddy dark water. The bark on the trees looks dead and grey.

In the water I see crocodiles. Their heads were moving slowly along the surface of the water, some with their mouths open hissing. They appear calm.

As this is happening, I can hear Gary and Drenda Keesee speaking. They were narrating a story about a priest that used to live in the swamp a long time ago.

I see a house next to a lake edge. My focus goes from the house to the decking area, then moves towards the edge of a large rock wall, then smaller rocks which lead to the swamp water. 

Gary and Drenda continue narrating about the story of the priest that would go and pray every morning on his knees and as he did, he would deposit gold into the ground, as it rolled off him.

As I can hear Gary speaking, I see the rock wall, and in front of it, smaller rocks being hit with the sun light, but sped up like a time lapse.

As this happened, I saw a silhouette of a man bent down on his knees praying just as Gary narrated appeared. I then see gold sunlight move into the ground and swamp water. Gary and Drenda then speak about the priest hiding the gold for it to be found by the right people. 

I then see the sunlight go down but now see the silhouette of the priest standing up and start to flee so he wouldn't be discovered.

The rock face and silhouettes looked thousands of years old.

Gary then says " We came to claim the gold. Let's find it all together."

As this was all happening, there was a background music playing, like the music of adventure.

I have a knowing this place is in the south of America (USA).

Comments

Popular Posts