Vision In Worship. Men In Black. 06.11.2023

Vision In Worship. Men In Black. 06.11.2023

I was in worship this morning and was powerful it brought me to tears. As it happened, I felt the Lord's grace and mercy wash over my heart. I was shown Israel, and the emotion of love amplified.

I saw men dressed in black head to toe with faces covered. The song I was worshipping with was called "Surrender."

I saw one of the men dressed in black on his knees, with his hands raised up to shoulder height. I started to sing the words towards or for them instead of me.

Added Notes

Here is an article posted by the Western Journal on the 18.11.2023 of people coming out of Gaza and being visited by Jesus in dreams and being saved.

https://www.westernjournal.com/miracle-muslim-men-gaza-seek-christ-200-dream-jesus-night-report/

Comments

Popular Posts