Leaning Trees Word 08.06.2023

Leaning Trees Word 08.06.2023

Walking home this morning through the back woods on the hill and the Lord drew my attention to the trees and the way they were leaning.

I felt Him ask me " Do you see what direction the trees in the darkness are leaning towards?" As I carried on down the trail, I noticed every single tree that was in a dark position or was over grown by other trees or weeds was leaning towards the light.

The Lord said "These trees are like my children I have planted on this earth, in the darkness where they currently live. They are looking, searching for the Light. They don't want to be in the darkness, they want to be in the Light but they do not know Him. I need My children that are in the Son Light, My fruitful fold, to show them the Truth, the Way and The Life, the Real Light of the world. He is in you. Don't just speak the Word and read the Word but teach the Word by doing the Word!" 

The Lord pointed to the book of John as the place to start for those coming out of the darkness into the Light and begin their relationship with Jesus.


Comments

Popular Posts