An Image Of A Lie Yet, Truth Was Found Vision 07.10.2023

An Image Of A Lie Yet, Truth Was Found Vision 07.10.2023

As I was praying and reading Psalm 91 and Ephesians 6 the enemy was fighting back. I really felt it.

I then see a moving image playing in front of me.

I saw Jewish people that appeared to be in the 2nd world war era being put on trains. I saw myself among them in these train carriages, sat down on the floor with woman, children and men sat around me. They looked scared. The back side door was wide open.

I can see we are moving. I'm reading both scriptures to the people. I knew this voice I heard was from the enemy. "These people read the same words from the same book you are reading from. Yet look what happened to them."

I rebuked the voice and decreed "This will never happen again!"

The Lord then showed me the open door that was behind me at the side and said "he is a liar."

I was praying for Israel.

Comments

Popular Posts