An Angel With A Sword Of Justice 04.10.2023

An Angel With A Sword Of Justice 04.10.2023 

I was praying in the spirit this morning and I saw a vision of a tall, powerful angel that had white long hair with golden tints in it that seemed to reflect.

He was dressed in pure white armour. He had a unrelenting stern, focused facial expression. I knew he wasn't to be messed with.

I then see a father and son that are pure evil standing next to each other. The father on the left and son on the right.
They are surrounded by pure darkness but I know there is a wall behind them.

I am now looking through the eyes of the angel.

I see a hand pick up each man by their jaws and lift them up against the wall behind them.
I now see a sword that is so bright and clear. The blade looked like it was made out of some kind of crystal material and the hand guard appeared to be golden with different emeralds and sapphires in it. The sword is now placed underneath each mans chin. 

The hands of the angel moves down and loosens its grip. The sword slowly impales them from there chins and comes out the top of their heads. They are squirming and gargling as this happens.

I am now looking in between the men and I see an ancient looking candle holder that was pure black and looked like it was made from iron though I knew it wasn't. It was holding two black candles on each end of it. It was not lit.

I am now looking at the two heads again but this time they do not look like the men, but demons. Their faces were drown in. Teeth jagged and sharp with their tongues hanging out one side of their mouths. The eyes were drawn in and pure evil.


Further Revelation 09.102023

I was watching Amanda Grace and she said the name of the operation the Israelis are conducting is called "Operation Sword Of Iron."

The vision I had with the angel's sword and the candles that looked like they were made of some sort of iron hit my spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts