A Missing Girl Dream 30.09.2023

A Missing Girl Dream 30.09.2023

I was at a school. The school was for children with different disabilities. There was a lot of them. They were wearing a blue jumpers (sweaters for my American brethren) and grey trousers for the boys and skirts for girls.

I was taking a little girl to her class with other adults taking children to their classes also.

We get to the cloak room and the girl puts her coat and bag on a hook then goes into the class room.

There is a very long desk that looks like it is made out of dark marble. It ran from my left all the way down to the end of the class room which was long, like the size of a hall. It was dark but there was some neon lights across the desk and on the outskirts of the class room. Purple, pink, yellow, red and brown.

I see so many children in front of me waiting in lines, waiting to receive their lessons as if waiting at a bar or night club.

I have a piece of paper in my hand. It is a file of the little I walked in with. She is now at the desk. I am stood at her side reassuring her.

A teacher comes over to us from across the desk and says "I will take her now" and then they both go into the line of the other children. I don't see them anymore.

I then take the paper in my hand back to the cloak room and start to speak to the other adults that are there.
We are now "Teamed Up" and going to different classes looking for the little girl on the piece of paper. The teachers we meet look concerned and go look for the girl on the paper. They come back multiple times with either the wrong child or say "I can't find her. She is not here."

There is a phone in my right hand. I am calling it and a lady answers the phone and tells me she knows the child and has found her. She instructs me to go to a class room. The adults and myself go to the class room.

It is now night time and we are in a back garden. I am looking at a set of patio doors that have white frames and a curtain closed inside them. The doors open outwards towards me and the little girl runs out of the doors into my arms. She is happy to see me. I cry.

The adults go in and I hear shouting. They come out of the doors with an old looking woman. She was very small, fat and had a really wrinkled face that was extremely pale. The adults were holding her tightly with her arms behind her back. I can smell cigarette smoke coming from the inside of the patio doors.

I can see blue and red flashing lights reflecting off the patio doors.



Comments

  1. Thank you, dear Ash! Wonderful broadcast! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts