Argentina & Submarine Dream 14.08.2023

Argentina & Submarine Dream 14.08.2023 

I woke up a couple of times. I know it was around 03:00.

I saw a woman that either was Argentine or was working, resided there. She was in a position of power or authority for a cartel or gang. This had to do with some form of trafficking.

I then saw a submarine come up from the sea. It was the front nose of it. The water was dark and looked really cold.

As I kept falling back to sleep the Lord kept putting this right in front of me as to tell me "Get this written down!"

I feel a revealing of something like this is coming soon.

I just went into the prophecy fulfilled telegram channel and they posted these prophecies back to back. What!?!

Submarine:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11080661/royal-navy-probe-nuclear-submarine-spotted-surface/

Argentina:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/14/argentina-far-right-populist-javier-milei-shock-lead-primary-presidential-elections

Comments

Popular Posts